TEV Intelligent Instruments take protocol testing to the next level, adding features that allow complex functional testing, randomized (write once, run many) test cases, and functional coverage. Coupled with a robust programming environment that supports these features, and detailed debugging information, TEV Intelligent Instruments allow quick bring up and regressions for a quality customer product.
MIPI DSI 2.0 w/C-PHY – Read More
- Compliant with MIPI Display Serial Interface
- Supports Command and Video Mode
- C-PHY v1,0 support for 2.5 Gsps data rates
- Scalable 1 to 4 lanes
- Supports detailed protocol testing including full use case scenarios.
- Support detailed low-level C-PHY debug, including wire states, symbols, and PHY data.
- Self-checking, seed–based test case generation.
- Complex event-based transaction capture for detailed self-checking and debug.
- Scoreboard received data and errors for off-line debug and statistical analysis.
- Advanced test creation environment with portability to pre-silicon and repeatable test cases, using DSI-2 test suite.
Intelligent Peripherals – Read More
- Automate Plugfests without manual connection or configuration
- Accelerate the migration to Use Case Testing
- Multiple peripheral integration shortens time to System Level Test
- Enable early start at FPGA Prototyping (Synopsys HAPS)
- Protocol Aware Testing integrated to Semiconductor ATE
- Score boarding and Data Analysis
- Unified Software Environment with common APIs between different protocols
- Improve Quality by finding bugs synthetic and manual testing will not!
Intelligent instrument datasheets are available here.
All Test Evolution AXIe chassis and instruments comply with the AXIe 3.1 standard.