- Compliant with MIPI Camera Serial Interface 2 Version 2.0 (CSI-2v2)
- All packet types and data formats
- 2.5 Gbps D-PHY and 2.5Gsps C-PHY data transfer rate per data lane
- Scalable 1 to 4 data lane configuration
- Supports detailed protocol testing including full use case scenarios
- Self-checking, seed–based random test cases
- Complex transaction capture for detailed coverage and debug
- Scoreboard generator data and errors for off-line debug and statistical analysis
- Advanced test creation environment with portability to pre-silicon and repeatable test cases, using CSI-2 test suite.
- Multi-link testing with InstrumentSync features
CSI-2 Protocol Capabilities
- Compliant with MIPI Camera Serial Interface 2 v2.0 (CSI-2v2)
- Supports MIPI CSI Receiver Protocol Conformance Test Suite (v1.01)
- Provides MIPI CSI-2 generator capabilities
- Supports up to 2.5 Gsps transfer rate per C-PHY Lane and 2.5 Gbps per D-PHY Lane in HS mode
- Supports all defined data formats
- Supports LPDT operation from 1-10MHz.
- Lane deskew
- Scalable 1 to 4 Data Lane configuration
- Virtual channel support
- Operates in continuous and non-continuous clock modes
- Supports all packet types
- Supports CCI commands
- Video Mode for fast multi-frame source from memory
The CSI-2 C/D-PHY IG has a robust event-based infrastructure that is used for capturing generated and captured data during execution of tests. Using this data, real-time viewing of CSI-2 & C/D-PHY operation is simple. For example, time-correlated viewing of C/D-PHY and CSI-2 events, both HS and LP, including errors.
The CSI-2 C/D-PHY IG comes with a CTS conformance test suite that can be the basis of a complete CSI-2 regression suite. The CSI-2 C/D-PHY IG has a powerful programming API that accesses all of the instrument capabilities, and provides for thorough generation and self-checking using events and statistics. A basic GUI is also available, including a data-logger for regressions.
In addition, the same event infrastructure can be used to build a functional coverage model. This model can be imported into a UCDB – Unified Coverage Data Base – that may be shared with pre-silicon, or into a separate post-silicon database.
CSI-2 C/D-PHY Intelligent Analyzer datasheet is available here.