The CIF is an AXIe 3.1 compliant instrument board that provides the complete system interface and test system infrastructure, including advanced test feature support.
AXIe System Module Features
- Cable PCI Express interface to Test Computer
- Switched PCI Express Data Fabric between CIF card and all other slots
- Supports 16 slot AXIe 3.1 chassis
- Flipper side relay connection to Digital Multimeter (DMM)
- DMM and DUT site relay connection to AXIe calibration and analog buses
- Loadboard user power supplies
- 32 general purpose Control Bit drivers (CBits) for loadboard relay control
- General purpose I2C interface to DUT site
- IPMI Shelf Management and active Fan Control
Instrument Triggering Features
- 8 general purpose Bi-Directional PFI front panel triggers with programmable thresholds
- 4 star distributed internal differential triggers per slot
- Full non blocking connections between PFI Triggers and star triggers, allowing flexible triggering
- 10MHz on-board VCXO reference clock
- 100MHz clock generation from reference
- 10MHz and 100MHz references bussed to all slots
- External clock reference for system-coherent clock
Optional Digital Synchronization Module
- A single coherent system clock source
- Fail synchronization
- DSTAR and PFI Trigger synchronization
- Synchronization for pattern starting, test computer communication, PMU measurements, etc.
Software / Programming
- Full API access to all functionality
- Debug tools
Test system and instrument datasheets are available here.
All Test Evolution AXIe chassis and instruments comply with the AXIe 3.1 standard.