The EV100 series of instruments package high density DC and digital test ATE modules in a convenient 1U module. The instruments follow the AXIe standard providing a single slot cabled solution for Test Evolution AXIe instruments.
An EV100 instrument can be used standalone or as a 1U rack mountable instrument upgrade for existing test systems. The Rear Transition Module (RTM) has high-density direct connection to the AXIe instrument cards and provides a cable interface to the DUT site. Digital instruments utilize a high density coax cable interface while the device power supply instruments utilize a twisted pair cable to the DUT site.
The EV100 test system can be used for device characterization as well as production testing.
- Fully integrated, self-contained bench-top or 19” rack mountable instrument based on industry standard AXIe
- Instrument can be used for device characterization as well as production testing
- 1 AXIe instrument slot supporting Test Evolutions digital and device power supply AXIe instruments
- Cable interface from rear of instrument via a Rear Transition Module (RTM).
- PCIe interface to customer PC via Windows DLL library.
- PCIe interface can be daisy chained from 1 EV100 Instrument to the next
- Instrument Debug tools for each instrument
- Pattern Debug Tool for EV100-DD192 instrument
- Optional Windows® PC-based controller with test environment software
- Applications development with EV100 Instruments can be ported to more integrated EV500 Series Systems
- Windows PC-based controller with test environment software:
– Microsoft Visual Studio
– National Instruments TestStand
– Test Evolution Executive
- MVP (Multi-site Virtual Pin) instrument programming
- Standardized instrument APIs in C
- National Instruments TestStand for test sequencing and flow control
- Program development and debug via Microsoft Visual Studio
- OpenExec production interface for datalog, binning and handler/prober control
Instrument Software Tools
- Instrument Debug Display
- Pinmap Editor
- Pattern Debugger
- Pattern Waveform Viewer
- Margin Tool
- Shmoo Tool
Test system and instrument datasheets are available here.
All Test Evolution AXIe chassis and instruments comply with the AXIe 3.1 standard.