The EV500 Test System is the industry’s first self-contained tester based on the AXIe standard. It provides all of the power, cooling, and device loadboard interfacing required for up to 5 AXIe instrument cards. The EV500 can be used as a standalone test system or as a rack mountable subsystem upgrade for existing test systems. Device loadboards use high-density direct connections to the AXIe instrument cards and can easily be interchanged as required for different devices.
The EV500 test system can be used for device characterization as well as production testing.
- 5 AXIe slots support Test Evolution digital and power supply instruments.
- Flexible bidirectional triggering between AXIe instruments and external instruments for control and synchronization.
- Easily interchangeable device load boards access all instrument signals.
- Configurable with:
– up to 192 channels of 400 Mbit digital
– up to 48 channels of 20 V/1.2 A power supplies
– 3rd party AXIe instruments
- Windows PC-based controller with test environment software:
– Microsoft Visual Studio
– National Instruments TestStand
– Test Evolution Executive
- MVP (Multi-site Virtual Pin) instrument programming
- Standardized instrument APIs in C
- National Instruments TestStand for test sequencing and flow control
- Program development and debug via Microsoft Visual Studio
- OpenExec production interface for datalog, binning and handler/prober control
Instrument Software Tools
- Instrument Debug Display
- Pinmap Editor
- Pattern Debugger
- Pattern Waveform Viewer
- Margin Tool
- Shmoo Tool
Calibration and Checkers
- Configurable checker loadboard
- Multi-level diagnostics: i/o connect / functionality / calibration / verification
- Software notification and lock-out to ensure instrument calibration
- System DMM for instrument DC calibration
Test system and instrument datasheets are available here.
All Test Evolution AXIe chassis and instruments comply with the AXIe 3.1 standard.