EV Series Semiconductor Test Systems
Based on mature, proven industry standard PXI and AXIe instruments & subsystems.
- AXIe & PXI modular instrument standards now provide “big iron ATE” performance at a lower price point
- AXIe & PXI instrumentation suppliers now cover the full range of DC, AC, Digital, and RF requirements
- The standards based ecosystem provides optimal price performance and long term investment protection as needs evolve
AXIe – What and Why
What is it?
- An open system modular instrumentation standard based on AdvancedTCA, that delivers high performance instrumentation for aerospace defense, high energy physics, semiconductor test and other industries.
What advantages does it bring?
- “Big brother to PXI” Same PCIe fabric and programming, but with:
- Horizontal configurations for minimal rack space, vertical for large systems.
- Larger boards for highest rack and power densities per rack inch.
- High speed trigger, timing, and local bus.
- Semiconductor test extensions
- ATCA compatibility
- Optional LAN fabric
- Integrates easily with PXI, LXI, IVI
EV Series Semiconductor Test Platforms
- Based on mature, widely deployed Microsoft, NI and PXI/AXIe software tools
- Augmented with semiconductor test production interfaces
- Built in test head with easily interchangeable device load boards
- Up to 1536 channels of digital
- Up to 384 channels of DUT power supplies
- Integrated bidirectional triggering between instruments and external signals
- Customizable cabling and signal routing for external instruments
- Customizable 19″ rack space
EV Series Custom Integration
- All EV-Series test systems are built with expansion and customization in mind.
- Internal mechanics were designed to make it easy to add new cabling.
- Route new signals to the standard EV-series test head connectors.
- Supports a wide variety of signals from DC to high-speed digital (via high-density VHDM connectors)
- Supports RF signals (via blind-mate SMA connectors)
Test system and instrument datasheets are available here.
All Test Evolution AXIe chassis and instruments comply with the AXIe 3.1 standard.